I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 14 - Crazy Start #14 - Happy Howloween!

I think it's safe to say that I might be a little bit obsessed with Brooke Nolan's designs now.... I have started another one!!!  I don't do things by half, do I?

This one is a Halloween design which I can use for the Hallowe'en Ornie Blog SAL 2015 but not sure yet which theme it will be for as yet.

"Happy Howloween!" - Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books)
So what is this cute design - well it is a cat and a dog dressed up as a cat and dog for Halloween!  No finished pic on the website though, sorry.... but if you look at the link to the freebie chart you will see how cute they are.

I am stitching these guys on another fabric from Stitches and Spice - this one is called "Sugar Cane Crunch" and is 28ct Jubilee.  It is the same colour as I am stitching "Jingles" on but a different fabric count and it looks completely different in the picture above as to what the real colour looks like!!

So that's it for Day 14..... last day of the 15 crazy starts is today....  Tomorrow I will update you on what I stitch tonight.  Either tomorrow or Saturday I will post an update on where I am at with the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL stitching.

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"
Day 5 - "Comet"
Day 6 - "Koala"
Day 7 - "Sneak Peek - Halloween"
Day 8 - "Printemps"
Day 9 - "été"
Day 10 - "Joyeux Noel"
Day 11 - "Feeling Festive"
Day 12 - "New Year's Magic"
Day 13 - "Grumpy Kitty"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Noni - I have come to your blog from other Crazy Start-ers... wow I love the look of what you're starting on - you will certainly have a lot of stitching ahead of you to finish them all!
    I am in WA also! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallowe'en my joint favourite with Christmas designs..this is going to be another good finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little bit obsessed is good.. it keeps us going when something new comes.. hihihi.
    Good luck with your new piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching year , so sorted by the look of it well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute start Noni. Her designs are great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)