I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 9 & 10 / Crazy start #9 & #10

I am typing this post while leaning on Oscar.... he seems to think that he makes for a very good wrist support for the laptop!  Not!!

So the last time I posted I showed you "Printemps" from Collection Tralala.  Today I have the second chart of the Spring/Summer designs to show you...

This is where I got with "été" on Friday night.

"Moutons de saisons - été" - Tralala Collection
This is also being stitched on "Fairy Forest".  This part of the fabric has a bit more of the pink flush than the piece that I am using for "printemps".

Yesterday I worked on my Winter Witch during the afternoon as I need to finish her before the end of the month... then last night I started my 10th design for January.

Another Lizzie Kate Design... this one is "Joyeux Noel" from Tiny Tidings XV.

"Joyeux Noel" - Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings XV
This chart pack has 5 Christmas designs and I am planning at this stage to stitch at least 4 of these this year... I mentioned in a previous post that I won this chart pack in a giveaway sometime ago and that I will also be stitching this as part of the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  When Kay sent me this lovely chart she also included the threads and some very pretty 32ct Belfast fabric which has a gold lurex thread throughout.  Unfortunately the photo doesn't show the gold sparkle....

Winter Witch and today's new start is now awaiting me.. and Oscar has completely spread out across the laptop now and it is getting increasingly harder to type, so I will now sign off and go stitching!

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"
Day 5 - "Comet"
Day 6 - "Koala"
Day 7 - "Sneak Peek - Halloween"
Day 8 - "Printemps"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Two nice new additions to your Crazy Challenge. You're staying on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new starts! I am also including Gifted Gorgeousness plans in the CJC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely starts Noni. I so enjoy stitching Lizzie Kate designs.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. look forward to seeing more of your beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)