I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 3 / Crazy Start #3: "Prancer"

I have finally taken the plunge and started my very first Nora Corbett design!  I have been drooling over these beautiful designs for ages and have even started a collection of charts.... but for some reason I just haven't got around to stitching one yet.  But that is about to change.... I have 3 lined up for this Crazy January challenge so far and that may extend to 4!

So who wants to see my Day 3 start?

Without further ado, may I present Nora Corbett "Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer"...

"Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer" - Nora Corbett
I am stitching this little beauty on another fabric from Stitches and Spice.  This one is Belfast 32 Opal and is called "Arabian Nights".  Don't you just love the name?  You can't see in the photo, but there is a mottling of pink in this pearly fabric which is why I chose it for the "Christmas Eve Courier" designs.  Can't wait to get back to this one really soon!

I am back at work tomorrow.... so having a bit sad face day today!! Which means that I may not be able to post every day during the week... but I will try.  Otherwise it will be a marathon post on Saturday and Sunday as I do intend to continue stitching new starts every evening!

That's it for today.... I am now going to try and figure out what to start today!  I have all afternoon to stitch so with a bit of luck I will get some good progress made on my Day 4 start.

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design to have as one of your new starts - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new start - love it! I have a Nora Corbett Fairy left over from last year's Crazy January Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new start Noni. I have seen these designs but her charts kinda scare me. They are gorgeous deer.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start.I love seeing Nora Corbett designs stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful design and a great fabric colour. I'm the same with Mirabilia designs. I have always admired them but started my very first only last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and not just a little piece.. it looks real big!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥