I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 12 - Crazy Start #12 - New Year's Magic

Well, yesterday was a Christmas special, now today we have a New Year special.....

This sweet little Fairy wasn't on my original 15 starts for January but she was on my short list for the 31 starts.  Last night I decided to start stitching on her - that was assuming I had the threads to do so! Which I did....

So here she is - "New Year's Magic" by Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books Publishing).

"New Year's Magic" - Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books)
The little Fairy is a freebie from Brooke's website and the link is here if you wish to have a look see at her.  Unfortunately the only picture I have of the design is the chart which I would prefer not show you due to copyright issues....  She is a real little cutie - typical of Brooke's whimsical designs and I can't wait to stitch on her again soon.

I do have some more of Brooke's designs in my longer new starts list so hopefully you will see some more whimsical stitching before the month is finished

So that's 12 days down.... 3 new starts to go and then out with the WIP's for a few days and then some more new starts.....  January is shaping up to be a good stitching month!!

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"
Day 5 - "Comet"
Day 6 - "Koala"
Day 7 - "Sneak Peek - Halloween"
Day 8 - "Printemps"
Day 9 - "été"
Day 10 - "Joyeux Noel"
Day 11 - "Feeling Festive"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. She's so pretty and you chose the perfect fabric for her. Now I want to stitch her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your stitching goals .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is adorable. So are Brooke's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful.

    You're doing really well with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a peek.She is very cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more of this piece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥