I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 11 - Crazy Start #11 - Feeling Festive

Goodness me, anyone would think it's Christmas time again....

Yet another Christmas inspired start yesterday.  This one is the second design from the Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings XV chart pack.

I just love these designs and I thought the little reindeer "Feeling Festive" would go very nicely with the 2 more blingy Nora Corbett reindeer's that I have already added to my crazy start list....

"Feeling Festive" -  Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings XV
I didn't get very much done on this little cutie yesterday as I spent a couple of hours stitching on Winter Witch.  I am determined that she will be finished next weekend.....

Today is day 12 of the 15 Crazy Starts challenge from the CrosstitchCrazy Event.  So far I have managed to start a new design every day, posting on the FB page has been a bit hit and miss though.  I will have to rectify that sooner rather than later!!  After the 15th Jan, I will start picking up some of my long neglected WIP's and then continue with the craziness of January with the Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015).  This has been so much fun and doing these two challenges has made me get back into stitching every day again... and even posting on my blog almost every day as well.... so 2015 is looking good so far!

Tonight's new start is a mystery to me.... I am not sure whether to start another one of the Tiny Tidings.... or if I should start on one of the other two Tralala Collection designs.... or if I should do something completely different.  I guess we shall see tomorrow!!

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"
Day 5 - "Comet"
Day 6 - "Koala"
Day 7 - "Sneak Peek - Halloween"
Day 8 - "Printemps"
Day 9 - "été"
Day 10 - "Joyeux Noel"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design!!
    Lovely start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute start Noni. Geez, I really have to quit reading blogs. I keep finding more and more charts that I just HAVE to start. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be very pretty next Xmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)