I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 5 / Crazy Start #5: "Comet"

Day 5 update.... sorry not a lot to show for this one.  Last night I managed to get about an hour of stitching done but a start is a start, and this is another pretty in pink start!

After starting to stitch "Prancer" a couple of days ago and loving the colours, I just had to pick up "Comet" and get going on this pretty one as well.  "Comet" is the second of the "Christmas Eve Couriers" on my Crazy January list, but I do have 2 more hiding in my stash....  so they may also make an appearance at some point in the near future as well!

I am stitching "Comet" on the same fabric as "Prancer" so hopefully this time the picture shows some of the pink blush that the fabric has throughout the blue, and I think you may also be able to see some of the sparkle that is in this fabric.  (Fabric is "Arabian Nights" from Stitches & Spice)

"Christmas Eve Couriers - Comet " - Nora Corbett
That's it for a very quick update on my Crazy January.... but before I go I must say a big hello to my new followers... Hello!

See you all tomorrow when I will hopefully surprise you with yet another start!

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"


Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. I love Prancer , I am sure I have a few of the charts in my stash will have to fish them out so pretty .
    Just a few stitches a day and it is amazing how quick things grow.
    Well done on your goal hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty new start! The fabric is beautiful - great for Prancer:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another Nora Corbett design. Both reindeer will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely fabric for a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice start and I love the colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your braver than I and cant wait to see it more accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fabric is so beautiful! Great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just been squishing through your lovely starts! You certainly have been busy, Noni! And that bling!! Oh my goodness! I xh believe it has magical powers:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....just saw my autocorrect changed squizzing to squishing!!

      Delete
  9. another beautifull Xmas piece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)