I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 2 / Crazy Start #2: "Eek!"

I'm on a roll!  Two days into the challenge and I have made 2 new starts!! Although I have always found starting easier than finishing!!

Yesterday I posted about my first new start, and today I am here to show you my second new start for January's crazy challenges - the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015).

Day 2's start was a Lizzie Kate design that has been sitting in my stash of kits for some time now....  

So here it is: "Eek!" by Lizzie Kate (Limited Edition Kit)


"Eek!" - Lizzie Kate
I won this kit from a lady called Carolyn in a Giveaway.  Carolyn's blog doesn't exist any more (actually the name does still exist but there are no posts and someone else has a profile set up!) so I can't link her blog here.... :o(  I won two Lizzie Kate charts in that giveaway, both of which I am starting in this challenge and will then be using as part of my Gifted Gorgeousness 2015 SAL.  I have set up a page listing the charts that I plan to stitch for that SAL - if you wish to have a look the link is here.... 

Incidentally, you may have noticed that this a Halloween style design.... so I am thinking that I may be able to use this one as a backup design for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL Blog as September's theme is Spooky Words - it will probably take me that long to finish it!!

That's it for today.... I am off to do a couple of boring things like ironing and washing.... and then hopefully I can make a start on my Day 3 stitching.  I have got either "Comet" and "Prancer" from Nora Corbett lined up to start today....


Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started your challenge well. Now I'll go and see what else you have listed for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute start Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to the challenge! I love LK designs and the colours in this one are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start! Looking forward to following you on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihihi.. a funy piece always needs to be in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥