I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015



Thank you for your continued friendship over the last year!

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my very irregular posts in 2014
I am excited about continuing the stitching journey 
with my old and new on-line friends in 2015

I hope that 2015 turns out to be a better year for me in both stitching and posting goals, and fingers crossed I will get around to visiting all your blogs more often as well! 

I wish you and your loved ones health, wealth and happiness and lots of fabulous stitching for 2015
May the "Frog"take 2015 off and go on holiday!

Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year and had to giggle about the frog ...lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noni,

    All the best for 2015. Hope you get lots of stitching done.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy 2015! Your stitching goals sound great, looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you many happy stitches this year and love the new look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2015!!!!
    That we will stitch so much this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)