I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 8 / Crazy Start #8 - "printemps"

Day 8 saw me start on one of the sweetest little designs...... Moutons de Saisons printemps by Collection Tralala.

Back in December when I posted about a new SAL that I had joined, I mentioned that this chart and it's sister charts would be part of that SAL.  I have an update due on that SAL on 15th Jan, so I won't say too much now....

Other than to say - Day 8's start is Moutons de Saisons printemps by Collection Tralala.

"Moutons de Saisons - printemps" - Collection Tralala
I am stitching both "printemps" and "été" on the prettiest fabric - it is light green with a pink flush and you can probably guess where I got it from!  This one is called "Fairy Forest" and is a 28ct Cashel from Stitches & Spice.

Tonight I will probably start "été", and then over the weekend I plan to work on some new starts as well as some WIP's.... I suspect that I might be having a Witchie Poo weekend as I would like to try and finish my Winter Witch this weekend.

Have a wonderful Friday... see you tomorrow!

Previous updates for the FB CrosstitchCrazy Event and Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) are listed below if you missed them:

Day 1 - Winter Witch
Day 2 - "Eek!"
Day 3 - "Prancer"
Day 4 - "Autumn Fab Fob"
Day 5 - "Comet"
Day 6 - "Koala"
Day 7 - "Sneak Peek - Halloween"

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Cute start Noni. Love the fabric.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous start, Noni, I think I have that one somewhere in my stash - I must have a look for it! Pretty, pretty fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love TRALALA!! I stitched the autumn one last year ;)
    Great new start, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tralala is one of my favourite designers. And I have one or two of her designs on my list every year. It's always a fun stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely start! I don't think I have ever stitched one of their designs. I will have to look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be fun see your progress!
    Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be busy this year !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)