I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stitching Update.... Happy Howloween!

Who's ready for a stitching update?  So far I have been sticking to the weekly rotation and over the last week I have been beavering away on "Happy Howloween".

Last time I showed you this WIP was back in April when I was doing the A-Z Blog Challenge.  I originally started stitching this crazy little design back in January and with a bit of luck the next time I pick this one up it will be a finish!

So how much have I stitched on it since the last update?

April pic below:


June WIP update pic:


Not bad, huh?  Spending a whole week on a WIP is certainly helping these projects move along at a cracking pace rather than the snail's pace that they were doing!

For those that might be interested and haven't seen my previous post - "Happy Howloween" is a freebie design from Brooke Nolan and you can find the design on Brooke's website - the link to the freebie page is here.

That's it for today....

Til next time, happy stitching!

#realstitchersdontsteal

8 comments:

  1. I'm not really a cat or dog person but I love these two. They are just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Thanks for the freebie link; always need more of them in the hoard :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)