I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z - Zany, Zilch, Zeal!

30th April "Z" Post
"Zany, Zilch, Zeal"

Oh my goodness!  I have done it!  Today is the 26th posting day and the very last day of  the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".

Today is "Z" - "Zany, Zilch, Zeal"

Zany: a comical, ludicrous or foolish person; maybe slightly crazy!

Zilch:  zero; nothing

Zeal: great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or objective

Yep, that's me...... one crazy foolish person who has blogged every week day and Saturday for 25 "alphabet" days and has now come down in a crashing heap at the last hurdle!

I have "Zero Z" stitching to show you!!!  But I think I did very well exhibiting a great deal of "Zeal" during April and my "Z" post is all about that "Zeal"! :o)

I did have a "Zodiac" design planned for this post but last night after a full on day of work I felt like a "Zombie" and really just couldn't get myself organised....

Instead my "Z" post is all going to be a "zesty" and even a "zippy" consolidation of all of my April stitching by Designers.

Lizzie Kate
(2 designs)

Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books)
(5 designs)



Margaret Sherry
(4 designs)


Jean Farish
(2 designs)

The Little Stitcher
(2 Designs)

Joan Elliott
(2 designs + a bit more!)

Snowflower Diaries and Tralala Collection

And then there is all the others......


Now that I have finished my absolute zany month of April stitching, what am I going to do now?  No more A-Z postings, no more stitching to an alphabet theme....

Oh well, guess that means I had just better get on with lots of WIP stitching so that I can come back again in a couple of days and post some progress pics... and who knows I may even have a finish to show!!

So til then.... I think it is nearly time for me to make lots of ZZZZZZZ's.......



Happy stitching and happy blogging!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Yikes! I am dizzy. Look forward to a sweet finish soon from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hope we see more of these gorgeous projects soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh wow....I would never in a million years think I could do all of this...
    you are amazing to do all of this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for making it to the end! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job making it all the way to the end. Love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on finishing the challenge! Good luck with working on the WIPs - looking forward to seeing some finished posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the challenge Noni. Your projects all look great together.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be a bit crazy (in a good way;-)to do soooo many things at the same time!
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done with the z.Seeing all your stitching together shows how buzy,sorry busy,you have been.Lovely stitching on all of your projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo on completing the challenge! It's been almost as tiring for us commenters. OK, so not really.
    Nice to see the round up of all your stitching for the last day. What will you finish first out of these?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am completely behind with blog reading but don't want to miss commenting on your last letters. Rounding up all the designers on whose pieces you were stitching in April is a good idea. Gives you and us an overall impression.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ow My you did it!!
    Really awesoome, and so geat every time a update.
    You have many many I mean many beautifull WIP´s now.. Good luck with stitching them..
    You will not be bored this year, that you don´t have something to do.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)