She watched and taught the girls that sang at their embroidery frames while the great silk flowers grew from their needles.
~Louise Jordan Miln, The Feast of Lanterns ~
Hello!
I am doing a bit of a happy dance this weekend..... I have three finishes to declare.... eventually, but in this post I have only two to show you. The third one will be posted when the finished product reaches its final destination next week.
Finish #1
Hallowe'en Ornament SAL 2014
January finish - "Where's Spooky?"
Started 28th January 2014; Finished 7th February 2014
![]() |
| "Where's Spooky?" - January ornie choice |
You can see my post on the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL 2014 blog and while you're there you can see some of the other lovely stitching from some of the other bloggers following this SAL.
Finish #2
Chatelaine - Mini Mandala II - chart B
Started June/July 2013; Finished 14th February 2014
![]() |
| Mini Mandala II - B |
![]() |
| Close up of "pond" and "gazebo" area |
Finish #3
Still to be revealed!!
That's it for now... I'll be back in a few days to show you my secret stitching which is of course Finish #3!
Happy Stitching,
Stitching Noni




15 comments:
What wonderful finishes, especially the Chatelaine one. Congratulations!
Gorgeous finishes, the kitty one is so cute! x
FABULOUS finishes! I remember that kitty design from the magazine :)
Congratz on your 2 finishes that you show us. The other I can't wait to see
Your on a rollen!!
Happy sunday
Lovely finishes!! Well done :)
Wonderful work! I especially like the mandala.
The 'where's spooky' cracks me up. I might have to stitch this one.
Congrats on the finish!! Lovely stitching!! Mandala looks very beautiful:)
beautiful cross stitching ♥
The Mandala is stunning:)
wonderful stitchings sweetie !
the first with the cat is so funny and beautifully stitched !
and your mandala...as always...a delight =)
incredible piece
really can't wait to see our secret project , cross fingers it arrives safe to its destination....
have a great week
big big hugs
xxxx
Hi Noni,
I loved the firts, is cute and easy to stitch, isn´t it? The Mandala looks very dificult but is beatiful, and dont´n worry everything looks very nice, the photo, I´m sure everything is perfect.
I´m very curios about your secret project, and Valma have one too?
Realy and have a lot of curiosity.
XOXO
Your mandala looks very pretty indeed :)
And your halloween piece looks so cute and fun! :D congrats on both your finishes sweetie :) I'm going to check that halloween SAL blog ;)
Beautiful Mandala , cute halloween stitch hugs.
Wow your mandala is stunning! Love the halloween finish too.
Post a Comment