I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Christmas Festoon

web image
Woo Hoo!! It's Friday.... 

Not only am I doing the Friday Happy Dance... but I also have a finish to show you :o) So today is a double happy dance day!!

Finish # 27
Christmas Festoon
Designer: Patricia Ann Designs
Started: 31 July 2016
Finished: 3 August 2016

Design published in Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015
This was a really quick stitch - I think it probably only took about 8 hours all up to stitch.  The red flowers are Kreinik braid and the rest of the stitching is in regular DMC 666 and 500.  Gold delicia beads are the final touch.

Another Christmas ornie stitched and waiting to be finally finished!!

Have a great weekend... hope you all get heaps of stitching done and no visits from the frog!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Hello Noni,

    A beautifully stitched design, the black and red reminds me of the Sturt's Desert Pea flower. Have a great weekend.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. The piece is beautiful. Addition of beads adds more charm to the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if it's that quick and that pretty I am definitely stitching it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's on my "to be stitched" list. It's beautiful! Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty, my dear. A truly well deserved Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)