I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 28, 2014

TUSAL - April 2014

Try not. Do or do not. There is no try
~Yoda ~ The Empire Strikes Back

Goodness, here we are again.... another TUSAL post and ORT report.  And did you notice - I am on time this month!!!  Amazing what a week off work has done for my time management!!!  But I will have to warn you that normal service will be resumed shortly... back at work today... and from now on I will be working 5 days a week for the foreseeable future so my spare time will be severely curtailed!!  Oh well... as they say "the only constant is change"!!

April 2014 TUSAL
So as you saw from my last post yesterday, I have been doing a little bit of stitching during April.  All those lovely long weekends make for more stitching time!!

This month we have threads from my Halloween April Ornie, Jingles April stitching and also the start of the MS SAL #5 sitting on top of the jar.  I decided to stick with the Owl theme of April and take the photo with my little Owl that sits on the bookcase in the Craft Room.

That's it for this short ORT report.  If you would like to sign up and join in the fun this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in and start collecting your ORT's!  And if you don't want to join in with the ORT collecting, you will still find links to some great blogs that you can read to while away the hours!!

The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 28th May 2014.

New Moons - 2014
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

Til next time happy stitching!




"Bee" happy and keep stitching!
Hugs, Stitching Noni xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Noni! I just saw all the cute Australia themedgifts on Nias blog and i really had to pop here at once and to tell you that they were the so sweet !!1 especially the Koala themed flatfold you have stitched was spmethinng special..!! I love all the documents in TV about nature of your beautifull country and the serie about Australian Animal Rescue is very popular here among the pet lovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo lots of nice orts there ... work does play havoc with your stitching time doesn't it ... I work full time mon- fri and then more in DD's sweet shop ... still manage to get at least an hour in a night for relaxation purpose's :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely orts...sweet
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH.. congratz on being on time.. lol.. sorry...
    Just dronk a bit of wine.. lol!!
    Good luck.. how is your Jingles???
    I ready need to get my needles fire up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoda has been inspired by Shakespeare for this quote :D
    your jar is full !!! well done :)
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)