I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rose Garden Mandala Update

Hello again!

Now this really is a fly-by post..... I am being a wee bit naughty and taking 10 mins out at work while I scoff a sandwich and a cup of soup to put up a pic of where my Rose Garden is at as of 9.30pm last night (Sunday)

I am so pleased with this mandala.  I seriously can not believe how quick and easy it has been to stitch so far.  And, I am loving the colours!!
Tiny Rose Garden - Freebie
Chatelaine Designs - Martina Rosenberg
as at 9pm Sunday 29th April 2012
The picture is probably not the best - it was a quick iPhone pic as I was packing up for the night but I just wanted to show you how much I have done this last week.....

That is it for this very quick fly-by post.... see you all again soon when I will hopefully have a finished Rose Garden to show you!

Til next time, happy stitching.

12 comments:

  1. Love this quick fly-by post =D
    Your Rose Garden is really becoming beautiful !!
    Happy stiching busy bee :)
    big hugs from France
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching. Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mandala is looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you're having fun!!! :D And it's looking pretty too :)
    Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pic turned out great...what great progress! Rose garden is coming along so well, it's so pretty!
    I hope you got more than 10 minutes for soup and a sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! Must be wonderful to work on this. Almost as if you stitch summer itself:-) and your photo with the Iphone looks much better than most of the ones I take with a camera..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Just became a follower of your lovely blog.

    Your Rose Garden is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! You're putting me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a naughty Noni!!! Just teasing you dear!! Love your progress on Tiny Rose Mandala!! It's a fun one!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooo well done that girl :) looking lovely .. can't wait to see the rest now :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh that's turning out really nicely! I can't wait to get caught up on all the stitchy possibilities out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for following Hippywitch crafts :-) Lovely blog you have here!

    Oooo I stitched that one! It was a few years ago and it was for a Secret Santa, might have to stitch it again for me to keep as it's gorgeous.

    Lori x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)