I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

ORT's, wherefore art thou?

Hand in hand, with fairy grace,
Will we sing, and bless this place.
~ William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream ~

As another month, and indeed another year, draws to an end and the New Moon rises, I am reminded yet again of how remiss I have been with my blog posts this year.....

My last ORT report was back in September.... but then again given there probably hasn't been too many ORT's in the jar recently you weren't missing much!!

December's ORT report is the last for 2014 and luckily I have a full jar of ORT's to show off!  I did manage to get some stitching done over the last few weeks which is making up for my severe lack of stitching for most of this year.

December 2014 TUSAL
The ORT's on the top of the jar are from the Joan Elliott "Faces" SAL that I have been stitching this week, and just underneath are ORT's from Lizzie Kate's "Jingles".  I will have a "Jingles" update in the next couple of days for you.

As we are nearing the end of the year, it is obviously too late now to sign up for the 2014 event.... but I did read on Daffycat's blog today that she is planning to continue to host the TUSAL in 2015. So start collecting your ORT's and join in the fun next year!

The next ORT report will be the first one for 2015.  I will now empty my jar of 2014 ORT's and start collecting new ones ready to post on or around 20th January 2015.

New Moons - 2015
20th January
18th February
20th March
18th April
18th May
16th June
16th July
14th August
13th September
13th October
11th November
11th December




Til next time, happy stitching!
Hugs, Stitching Noni xx


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet
    Merry Christmas for you and your family!



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥