I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

TUSAL April 2013

Hello!  Here we are again... TUSAL time!  The new moon was actually 10th April, but I didn't get around to taking a photo until today.

Seeing as Easter was at the end of March/beginning of April, I thought I would take the photo with my little Easter Bunny... unfortunately we ate the lovely gold Lindt bunny that I was thinking of using for the photo, so I had to use a bunny stand in!  Gold Lindt bunnies don't last too long in this house!!

TUSAL April 2013
You probably can't see all the ORT's in the jar too well, but this month there is lots of gold ORT's in the jar from my Chatelaine "Mini Mandala II - A", and not a lot from poor old "Puppy Love".

WIP Photo "Mini Mandala II - A" Chatelaine
14 April 2013
I am now on the home stretch with this design... Last night I started on the Jessica stitches.  I have never attempted a Jessica stitch before and I'm still not sure if I got it right... but well, now there are 2 down and a whole lot more to go!  I guess by the time I have finished this design I should have a handle on them....

Well dear readers, that's it for another ORT report.  If you are interested in keeping in touch with what is going on with the 2013 TUSAL pop on over to Daffycat's blog and join in the fun.  The next new moon is on 10 May so let's see how many more ORT's drop into the jar between now and then.

Til next time, happy stitching!



New Moons - 2013

10 May
8 June
8 July
6 August
5 September
5 October
3 November
3 December

11 comments:

  1. Sweet stitching and lovely Orts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ORT's and gorgeous stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noni! Here in Brazil we have a "love quilts project" and I stitch for it. http://www.lovequiltsbrasil.org/

    I posted my tusal here: http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal

    Good week for you! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. lindt bunnies don't last long in our house either hehehehe .... well done on the mandela ... have done jessica stitches but can't remember how to do hahahahah too early in the morning for my wee brain ...
    have a good stitchy week and squeak to you soon :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! this piece is a delight =)
    very well done
    I have no idea of what Jessica stitches are but sure will do a great job
    enjoy
    big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit to eating some of the Lindt Bunnies, and planting the little bells in DH's car so that the tinkle of the drives him mad LOL. Your Mandela is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mandala looks wonderful!! very pretty :)
    love your bunny on the first pic too ;) hehehhe
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mandala looks so beautiful!:) thanks for a warm welcome on MSlovers blog!! I am glad to have you as my blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ORT jar full of floss! How cute to include the bunny! The mandala is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mandala is beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥