I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TUSAL... late as usual!

Oops.... I nearly forgot to show you my ORT's for the last month - and there is one or two to show!!


I love the colours of this month's ORT's - they are so pretty....  You may notice that in the background there is a very old WIP that has come out to play!  "Jingles" by Lizzie Kate :o)

I decided that "Whine and WIP's" is a very appropriate SAL to pull this out of the stitching box and to show it some love for a couple of days!  I have now finished the "Joy to the World" block and started on the border between blocks.  Updated progress photo to follow in the next few days :o)

That's it.... another ORT report done and dusted!  See you next time


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx



What is a TUSAL and an ORT Report??
Essentially TUSAL posts are all about stitching and saving our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics. Next New Moon - 4 July 2016

7 comments:

  1. Great TUSAL report and don't worry, you are doing better than me as mine is yet to see the light of day! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ORT box is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ORTs. I keep forgetting to collect mine. Hmmmm....what to do....what to do?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Little penguin and Santa pictures are both very cute and colorful-well done ! Thank You for visiting my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Little penguin and Santa pictures are both very cute and colorful-well done ! Thank You for visiting my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tin has filled up nicely this time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)