I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, March 11, 2016

TUSAL March 2016

TUSAL

It's New Moon time again....

This month's new moon crept up and sneaked past me... as usual! Think I need to put a bell on the new moon so that I have a better chance of being on time!!

ORT Report:
My ORT's have slowly been filling up the little tin this month.  The picture below has quite a bit of red on top which is from my current WIP along with some green from one of GG WIP's.... pictures of both to come in the next few days!

Next month I will try and remember to take a picture of the big ORT's suitcase as these are just my ORT's since the last new moon.

ORT's - TUSAL March 2016
If you are wondering about the lovely piece of quilting and embroidery that the ORT's are sitting on... I can't take the credit for it... this is my Hubby's Mariner's Compass table runner he made last year.

So that's it for another ORT report.... not very exciting I know... must try harder!! :o)


Til next time... happy stitching!
Hugs xx


********************
Essentially TUSAL posts are all about stitching and saving our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics. 

Next New Moon - 7 April 2016

9 comments:

  1. Nice ORTS. And how nice to have a husband that crafts too. He made a gorgeous runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of ORTs - a sign of significant stitching ;0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good number of ORTs - lovely runner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ORTS! Lovely runner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome runner hubby! I have like no orts this month too busy moving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done that man .. what a stunning table runner.
    Nice ORT's filling up the tin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have Xmas stitches.. all the red... hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)