I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Owl o Ween - Finished!

Morning!

So here we are one day short of the end of March.... and I have a finish to show you - just in time for me to say that I managed to finish something this month!

This sweet little Halloween Owl was one of my Crazy January starts (Day 15) and it was also my March choice for the "Owls and Ravens/Crow" theme of the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL blog.

This sweet Halloween style owl was designed by "Needle Bling Designs" and I stitched him on "Rocky Creek Canyon" 32ct Belfast from Stitches and Spice.


The chart is a freebie that is located on their website, but I originally found the freebie via the Pumpkin Seed Stitchers" FB group.

I haven't decided what to do with him yet... he would make a nice little cushion for a Halloween display I think... but that thought is for another day!

Next month's theme is "Tombstones" and as yet I haven't decided whether to stitch on "Dancing in the Moonlight" again and use the tombstones in that WIP as my April stitching... or whether to look for another design.  So stay tuned!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Spook-tacular finish. Can't wait to see what you turn him into:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a great Halloween design this is. That fabric you chose for it is just perfect. A great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie you finished.
    great job.. on to the next

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, cute owl on pretty fabric!
    You can never go wrong with owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute finish! And I love fabric

    ReplyDelete
  6. halloween is one of my fav holidays..made cuter with this owl...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute Halloween design! I love the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)