I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Oops, I did it again....

Yep.... I have been spending some of my hard earned folding stuff again.... anyone would think that I am rolling in greenbacks, but I can assure I am certainly not doing that.... I just can't seem to stay away from pretty fabric sales and bling lately!

So what have I bought this time??

More fabric from Colour Cascade Fabrics!  Tammy had an Birthday sale and I just had to participate in that one to help her celebrate - it would have been rude not to after all!


The colours are from top left to right and then down left to right and so forth...

Oceans (32ct Belfast Opal); Pink Champagne  (32ct Belfast Opal); Hole in the Sky (28ct Laguna Opal); Silver Springs (32ct Belfast Opal); Gold Digger (32st Jobelan); Golden Touch (32ct Belfast)

Gold Digger and Silver Sands I had ear-marked for "At the Met" by Nora Corbett (not sure which one I will use yet)... but after seeing Golden Touch I might be changing my mind.... again!!

I also bought some more DMC thread so that I can finally get started on another SAL that I signed up for.... but more on that SAL in another post :o)

Now for the bling..... Gina's Fobs and Froggers will be my downfall I think.... I have received another order from Gina and have 2 more to come.... (hiding my head in shame as I think I have developed another addiction!......)  I have to stay off her FB page on a Sunday morning!


Gee, how cathartic is it to bare your stitching stash soul?  It's just as well I don't do the Stitching from Stash challenge... I would be failing left, right and centre on that one!!

That's it for this very quick stash baring post.... I will be back again in a day or so with my ORT report.

Til then, happy stashing!!
Hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! Love all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely goodies. The fabric look amazing, can't wait to see what you use them for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leonie... lots of amazing fabric there... can't wait to see what you stitch on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering if you were part of Stitching from Stash, grin! Mm, probably as well not, but I agree, just beautiful fabrics, overlocked as well, would definitely have been rude! Good luck in the GG draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new stash Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fabric choices, Noni, you will have so much fun choosing designs to stitch on each piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics and a birthday sale is too good to miss. I'm stitching At the Met and completely changed the fabric I had planned to use when I did a floss toss. Although there is lots of black (5 skeins!) the colours in the sash/train are very bright and just didn't work on the first piece of fabric I chose which had too much yellow in it. It's a lovely design - looking forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear stitching friend of mine ,you did totally right thing when buying those awesome fabrics! Me and my friends in our tiny Stitching Club of Three Ladies always remember the rule /advice -If it is stash -Buy it! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow my. Those fabrics are so beautifull..
    You Will have fun stitching on them..
    Sometimes you have to spoil yourselfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ow my. Those fabrics are so beautifull..
    You Will have fun stitching on them..
    Sometimes you have to spoil yourselfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those fabric colours are gorgeous and well worth the spend. Perhaps you should try SFS later in the year after you've had some more spending sprees?!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)