There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast
~ Author Unknown ~
Another month has gone by yet again.... and how do I know that!
Well, because it's TUSAL time again! It seems quite strange doing this report as there was no new moon in February and two in January and I feel as if I haven't prepared an ORT Report for ages! This month there are two new moons as well, and then things will get back to normal with one a month between now and the end of the year!
So what is in the jar this time round?
![]() |
| TUSAL March 2014 |
This month's TUSAL photo shows the pretty tin that we bought back from Paris with us. It was full of yummy toffees and came from the wonderful Angelina Tearooms. I just love collecting tins like these... full of yummy delights when first bought home, and then refilled with lots of other delights - threads, ribbons, buttons, etc!!!
That's it for this ORT report. If you would like to sign up and join in the fun this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in and start collecting your ORT's!
The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 30th March 2014.
New Moons - 2014
30th March
28th April
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December
Til next time happy stitching!

Hugs,
Noni xx

4 comments:
Loads of stitching this month!
You have been stitching good!!
Soon the colors of Jingles
Nice jar ort but I liked the tin!
http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/tusal-312-ano-3.html
good week
love that tin =D
I love all those decorations with old adverts on them
really beautiful
you've done a lot of stitches it seems =D
well done...
xxx
Post a Comment