I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April Smalls

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Stitching Lotus

Unfortunately April wasn't the best month for finishing smalls for me.... but I did have one small FFO for the month (which regular readers have already seen)
Easter Card
Freebie - Cross Stitcher Magazine, Issue #42
My other "small" finish is on my Halloween Stitching:

Halloween Happiness (Sandra Cozzolino)
Fabric: 28ct plain purple fabric
Threads: all DMC

April's theme was Winged Creatures so I stitched the crow and bats.  May's theme is Black Cats so I will continue with the "N" which also appears to have a bat hiding in the branches of the spooky tree...

So that is my meager Smalls update for this month....  To see everyone else's Smalls posts for April pop over to Heather's blog and check out the link up post.

Next Month – The next Smalls SAL check-in will take place on Friday, 26th May 2017 (no guarantee when my post will appear though!)

Til next time, happy Smalls stitching
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Always so much happening, good luck with May's stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great projects for this month's SAL. I've just spotted the new block for the Lakeside Needlecraft SAL, how cute is the dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute finish and your Halloween wip is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love those two bunnies - so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)