I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Smalls Check In - February 2017


The Smalls SAL is hosted by Stitching Lotus

It's the end of February... goodness that month flew by!  I do have some finishes to show you!!

First Flowers of Spring card (Free gift from Cross Stitcher Magazine)
Started: 21 Feb 2017
Finished: 22 Feb 2017


Winter Bird (Mill Hill Kit)
Started: 17 Jan 2017
Finished: 25 Feb 2017 (FFO'd)


Pig Fridge Magnet (Free gift from The Cross Stitcher Magazine)
Started: 25 Feb 2017
Finished: 26 Feb 2017 (FFO'd)

I also have one other finish... technically it's not a small but it is a mini finish!

Halloween Happiness - Witch and Friends
I am stitching this piece for the Halloween Ornie Blog - February's theme was Witches.


So that's it from me for this month....  To see everyone's Smalls posts for February, pop over to Heather's blog and check out the link up post.

Next Month – The next Smalls SAL check-in will take place on Friday, 31st March 2017.  


See you next month! Happy Smalls stitching
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the super cute finishes Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes,love the little pig:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your smalls report. You amke good use of all the cover gifts for this SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That winter bird is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All kinds of cute stitching! Love the pig magnet. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely finishes, I really like your Winter Bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little piggy is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pig lol. Love the birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do love your Halloween design, and your bird. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your finishes. They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your witch - she does look quite tipsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous smalls! I love Winter Bird. I've seen Happy Halloween popping up on a few blogs and that witch is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The witch is so much fun! Good thing she has a wise owl to watch over her.
    Nice work on your other Smalls, I have that piggy cover kit, I'm sure it's pre 2010 if not pre 2000!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your lovely finishes sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥