I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

It's Valentine's Day which can only mean one thing... Time for Jo's (Serendipitous Stitchingvery special Valentine's Blog Hop...

The idea behind the blog hop is that we all send a photo of our Valentine's or love inspired stitching to Jo; she then sends the photos out to everyone who has joined in the blog hop... but only Jo knows who got what stitching pic!  It is now up to us to go hopping around blog land and see who has our pic - we then reveal ourselves as the Secret Stitching Sweetheart!

Below is the gorgeous Stitching Sweetheart pic that Jo sent me:


I love this heart... It is so pretty.  Can't wait to see who the clever stitcher is that made it. :o)

To start the blog hop and to also see who received my Secret Stitching Sweetheart picture, please join us all over at Jo's blog - link is here

Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not.... enjoy your day... and feel the love! 

Happy Stitching... And Happy Valentine's Day

20 comments:

  1. Wow, a wonderful heart made with so many different "ingredients". Very creative from your blog hop partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I love the combination of stitching and beads .... what a very thoughtful make! Looking forward to finding out who made it!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a beautiful and clever piece of work! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,I love this heart..Happy Valentine's Day.I hope you find out soon who stitched it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was me :)
    I'm so glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun piece! It's so nice to visit your blog again and see all the fun stitching you've been up to! I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love it, it looks like a decorated cookie!
    Happy ❤ Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! That was a very creative stitch Christine sent to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hopping around looking for my piece. This is unfortunately not mine but oh how I wish it was. So beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day. Now I have to hop on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking part in the Valentine Hop this year. I'm glad your sweetheart has found you!
    "Only Jo knows", I did my best to forget who sent which piece so I didn't consciously choose who got each photo. But this one is an easy one to guess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog Hop to visit you, love the cachemire patterns, very elegant. Love and Joyeuse Saint Valentin !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, that is one cute heart piece - I love it! Christine is so clever - Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it might be Christine and I see from your comments it is.
    Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  14. This heart is very unique! Great work from Christine. Have a Happy Valentine's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so lovely! I love making felt ornaments too!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)