I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, February 20, 2017

GG 2017 - February Update

I know late again!!

The GG post check in date was 15th February... and that day just slipped right by me - before I knew it was 17th Feb and now it's the 20th Feb... 5 days late and not a lot to show you either!

Last month I had my lovely giveaway win from Julie at Nifty Needle Nannies, this month I meant to take a photo of some threads that I received from Michelle at Jodyri Designs as a prize for coming 3rd in the Advent Competition she ran during December - but I forgot to take the photo.... sorry!

So what am I going to show you?

How about a pretty pink piggy??


"Piglet" fits into the GG category as he was a Free Gift from the World of Cross Stitching magazine many moons ago!

I needed to stitch on something pink for the Cross Stitch It's Fun / Stitchwats (FB Group) weekly challenge earlier in the month - Piglet was perfect for this challenge - so after many years of hiding in the stash file he came out and was started.  As per the challenge requirements, more than 300 stitches were stitched and now he is waiting for a bit of love again in the next few weeks and he will be a finish.


So that's it - must try harder next month to have something a little bit more exciting to show!

Til next time, happy stitching
hugs xx


Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on link here, or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

11 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥