I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, January 30, 2017

Smalls Check In January 2017



Well... That's a great way to start off the year... Late with my first check in!

While I achieved quite a bit of stitching in January, I did only manage to finish one small for the month.

Scottie Dog (Mill Hill Kit)
Started: 15 Aug 2016
Finished: 26 Jan 2017


To see everyone's Smalls post for January, pop over to Heather's blog and check out the link up post.

Next Month – The next Smalls SAL check-in will take place on Friday, 24th February.  


See you next month! Happy Smalls stitching
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little dog finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, and one is better than none. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great finish. I love your Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish! If it makes you feel better I completely missed my first check in of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥