I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hallowe'en Trick Or Treat Blog Hop 2016

web image
Today is 31st October... and it's Halloween..... 
As you know (or may not know), Jo (Serendipitous Stitching) is hosting her annual Hallowe'en Blog Hop!

Trick or Treat anyone?
This is where the treats come in - a sweet hop around the blog-sphere collecting letters to make up the mystery phrase.  Can't guarantee that there won't be any tricks awaiting you, but we can guarantee the treats!


This blog hop is no different to any of the others that Jo does - all you need to do is visit each of the participating blogs in order (full list is on Jo's blog - link below), jot down the letter displayed, then return to Jo's blog post (link is here) and leave a comment telling Jo the Mystery Phrase.  Simples!


Now for my part of the blog hop.....  I need to show you something that I have stitched for Halloween (either new or old) and leave you with my letter of the mystery phrase.  So here goes!

I couldn't decide what to show you... so I decided to go with a bit of a theme - Blacks cats and pumpkins....


and now for my letter of the mystery phrase....


Ok.... its all up to you now - write down the letter "C" and hop on over to the next stop.... and say hello to Lisa at Wyrd Needles.


That's it from me..... til next time...
Happy Scary Stitching
Hugs xx

29 comments:

  1. love black cats! Happy Hallowe'en stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Good you shared all the cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black cat with the tree is a great design🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching! I love black cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Blog Hop this year. Black cats are always a winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Halloween kitty!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Halloween-y post! Cute stitching, especially the kitty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Halloween stitching. Hooray for black cats!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your black cat theme! Nicely done. Thank you for the letter. Have a Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little black cat with the tree is just delightful. I love your Witch finish. I think I may have to do that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww your wee cat is lovely ... haappyyy halloween from this little mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely stitching, the three frames with the little black cat getting closer are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the black cats .... especially the three frames .... great stitching!
    Thank you for the letter!
    Hope you had a great Halloween!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all look great, I like the witch and cats the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little kitty stitch is adorable, I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nice theme and some great projects that you show here. A great blog hop post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you enjoyed Halloween. Great kitty stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only manage to visit the blog hop today!Lovely collection of cats you have there!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute stitching, Noni, who is the designer of the fragmented design on the left - I really like that one. Happy Belated Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Halloween stitches. I love Witch + Friends, that is really gorgeous. I hope you had a great Halloween!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely pieces you have made!!
    How is it with your goals??
    I;m a bit away from blogland... so missed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute pieces I love the witch one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥