I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2016 - Update #9


It's time for a GG update...

I have a little finish to show you.... I managed to finish stitching my little Flower Owl (Bucilla Kit) the other day.  This kit was a gift from someone but for the life of me I can't remember who gave it to me... and shame on me I can't find where I may have posted about it.... if you recognise this kit and you sent it to me, please let me know! :o)

Finish # 31
Flower Owl
Bucilla Kit

He does come with his own little frame, so hopefully by the time I do my Smalls post I will have actually framed him!!

That's it for this month...


Til next time, happy stitching

Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.



13 comments:

  1. A pretty finish.I love owls this one is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this cute little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little owl which will be perfect framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors on this sweet, little creature!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the cute finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the adorable finish, so cute and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with such a cute owl. I hope the sender steps forward!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥