I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

TUSAL August 2016

Hello.... surprise, surprise!! I am on time for this month's ORTs report!


This month's ORTs are sitting with my latest WIP.  This is my wild card entry for the JCS SAL July piece (not quite finished.... just needs beads now which I will do tonight).  The design is called "Christmas Festoon" designed by Patricia Ann Designs.  It was published in the Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015 edition.

What made up the ORT's this month?

Besides the red and green from the Christmas Festoon piece, I also worked on some other WIP's - pictures below:

Free Gift - Snowman and Penguin Christmas Card
Last stitched on in May for Stitch Maynia
May 2016
Now looks like this:
July 2016
Free Gift - Kate Knight Peacock
Last stitched on in January 2016
January 2016
Now looks like this:
July 2016
Nora Corbett's Christmas Eve Couriers - Comet
16th July 2016
31st July 2016
Halloween Sneak Peek"" - The Trilogy
Last stitched on in October 2015
October 2015
July 2016
I do have one more WIP but I am saving that one for the GG post later this month as it is one of my 2015 GG pieces...

So that's it for this ORT report and WIP update!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx




What is a TUSAL and an ORT Report??
Essentially TUSAL posts are all about stitching and saving our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics. 
Next New Moon - 1 September 2016

12 comments:

  1. All your WIPs are so cute and colorful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! Especially Sneak Peek which is so funny, and the gorgeous Kate Knight peacock. Looks like you're having fun with these sweet smalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely work! The peacock is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Now I have to go and look up that Christmas Ornie design, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful orts. Beautiful progress esp. on Comet, everything's adorable, keep it up👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christmas festoon looks like such a delicate design. Good progress on all your WIPs. Are you trying to tempt me with my favourites Penguin and Peacock..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty. Love them all.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas Festoon is lovely. Can't wait to see it beaded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching.Comet is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great WIPs! Beautiful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of lovely ORTs and lovely smalls as well and Comet is looking very handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)