I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Smalls SAL July 2016

Hosted by Stitching Lotus
And of course I am late... and sadder still I don't really have a lot to show you for July (well no new finishes anyway!) as most of my stitching time in July was devoted to getting the circles finished off for the Lakeside / Durene Jones SAL.  So here's a recap of July's small finish and FFO's :o)



And that as they say is it.... all finishes have been previously shown in an update post so no surprises this month.  I do have some WIP updates to come once I get myself organised to take the photos!

See you again real soon -  I hope!


Til then, happy Smalls stitching...


Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty good month's work to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute. Neat finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heavens for the Ornie SALs then! You've finished some lovely pieces this month.
    Looking forward to seeing your Lakeside Unicorn soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Smalls finishes, my dear. I really like the witch's hat and cauldron.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥