I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Smalls SAL August 2016

Hosted by Stitching Lotus
Late again.... but it is still August... and to make up for being late I have another finish to show you!!

My first Smalls finish for August you have already seen but to refresh your memories here it is again:

Christmas Candle
Cross Stitch Gold Issue 5
Designer: Pam Johnson (Kooler Design Studio)
Finish #28
Started: 20 August 2016
Finished: 21 August 2016
My second Smalls finish for the month is:

Santa on a Bike
Needlecraft UK
Stitched on 32ct Belfast "Waratah" Stitches & Spice
Finish #29
Started: 16 August 2016
Finished: 28 August 2016
So that's my two finishes for the month.... I still have a couple of WIPs in progress and I am behind on my Christmas Ornie Blog piece!

New Starts / WIP Update

Lakeside Needlecraft Fantasy SAL - August "Pegasus"
Designer: Durene Jones

New start in August - Progress as at 16 August 2016

Progress as at 30 August 2016

Double Double
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2013

New start in August - Progress as at 16 August 2016

Progress as at 30 August 2016

This should have been finished this month for the Halloween Ornie SAL Blog.... oh well!! Fingers crossed it will be done in the next week :o)

Dear Santa
Designer: The Little Stitcher
Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015

New start in August - Progress as at 30 August 2016

I am stitching this for the JCS SAL FB Group... again this should have been finished by today... another fail!  I will get it done in the next couple of weeks though once I locate the elusive DMC 3865 which I know I have somewhere!!!

So that's it for now.... I will come back in the next few days to do my TUSAL and Goals posts.  Hope everyone is having a good stitchy week!

Til next time, happy stitching!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. I love your two little finishes. So funny, the Santa on his bike. And nice progress on your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of progress! I love Santa on his bike too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stitching! Funny Santa design ;)
    "Double Double" is lovely, the fabric is pretty.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes. That's a health conscious Santa riding a bike :).
    Good progress on your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finishes and progress! I have some elusive threads as well, and I keep wondering about joining the Durene Jones SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finishes👍 Great progress on your WIPs, Dear Santa is so adorable😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute finishes and the WIPs are progressing, so that's okay. Love the Santa on a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishes. And your WIP's are looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your projects - the Christmas Ornament by The Little Stitcher is so special. I have recently been introduced to her work and have several charts on my Must Have List

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work on your Smalls this month. I love the fabric that Toil and Trouble is on. I also love the Little Stitcher and really should finish the scrapbooking of the 12 Days I stitched by her.
    I have now seen the second block of the Fantasy SAL and it is not to my taste. So I can just sit back and enjoy everyone else's while not feeling left out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finishes and great new starts. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great progress on everything! I love the Santa on the bike :). I've used a ton of 3865 recently lol it's all the words on paradise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)