I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, August 15, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2016 - Update #8


It's time for a GG update...

Moutons de Saisons "Printemps et Été" - Collection Tralala
Gift from Kaye from Kitten Stitching.  The original post of when Kaye gave me these charts is here.

Tralala Collection - Mouton de Saisons
As you have seen already this month I have been working on "Été" again..... unfortunately though no more progress has been made since I showed you the progress pic last week.  So here is a reminder of what "Été" looks like at the moment!
Progress as at 9 Aug 2016
That's it for this month...


Til next time, happy stitching

Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.


12 comments:

  1. Great design and beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute little sheep and they are such fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you were a very attentive shepherdess, I'm ready to test the honey too. Bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet design and I love the fabric you are using 💜!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The link-up post is now up and there's a GGG too.
    Ete is such a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ete is looking great and you will get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful. I love these Tralala pieces and have to dive into my Tralala stash and pull out something by her that I want to start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ete is so pretty - I love the bright colours. You're almost finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that you enjoy stitching this design, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)