I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Whine and WIP's update

June is done and dusted... July has begun so it's time for me to show you the rest of the WIPs that I worked on during June for the Stitch Maynia "Whine and WIPs" SAL.

My last WIP update post was on 18th June where I showed you my "Witch and Friends" finish as well as an update on "Jingles" and "Prancer.  My Smalls post that I posted on Friday showed you the 4 x June starts and finishes, but there were also lots of other stitching going on as well during June.

So here goes....

Nora Corbett's Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer
as at 17 June 2016

as at 26 June 2016

Prancer is now ready for beading.... and then he will be finished!

The Little Stitcher - Red Christmas Deer
as at 21 April 2015

as at 19 June 2016

I am using waste canvas on an Ikea tea towel for this one....

Faces of Joan Elliott - Holly Fairy
as at 6 June 2016

as at 23 June 2016

Managed to stitch a little bit more of her hair,,,,

Mirabilia / Nora Corbett - Queen of Peace
as at 31 May 2016

as at 24 June 2016
"Queen of Peace" was my "Pretty In Pink" piece for the colour-a-day SAL on 24th June and I managed to get quite a bit of the pink in the bouquet stitched.  I have stitched some more of her ribbon but forgot to take a photo....

Nora Corbett "Queen Anne's Lace"
as at 9th April 2016

as at 30th June 2016

So that's it for my WIP update.  I do have another 2 starts for June to show but I will leave them for another post.

Til next time... happy stitching
Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Awesome progress on all of them Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent progress on them all and a finish coming on Prancer. You made good use of June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , great progress on all your WIPs. Do you sleep/eat at all? Looks like you don't ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on so many WIPS! Prance looks stunning, very proud of himself. I love the greens in Queen Anne's Lace and am looking forward to seeing more of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've certainly made lovely progress on all of them Noni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress on all. Prancer looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on your WIPs, definitely a Nora Month!
    I did have to check my JE Faces charts to see if Holly was the charted fairy or a change, it's been so long since I looked at it. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some lovely colourful fabrics you've been working on last month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are progressing well.Prancer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful progress on all your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Whine and WIP thing in Stitch-Maynia. Your WIP progress is amazing, Leonie. Great projects, all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)