I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2016 - Update #6

I am not sure where yesterday went.... but I am now a day late posting for GG ;o(

First up I have to say that I have no GG stitching to show you this month.. sorry... but I do have a gorgeous gift that I received to show :o)

Most of you probably know all about KimM (Wisdom with Needle & Thread) and her birthday RAK's... but for those of you that don't know her, Kim decided that to celebrate her big birthday this year she would send out 60 RAK's to anyone that said they would like to receive one! :o)

I said yes please..... and low and behold this is what I found in my mailbox a couple of weeks ago.... I have been hanging out to show you but I wanted to save this gorgeous gift just for my GG post :o)

I just love these gorgeous stitched gifts....  a needle book with a cute puppy and bone button... a pin cushion with a puppy button, floss, ribbon and a lovely piece of red/gold fabric which everything is sitting on in the first photo.  She also included a lovely card.




I am so happy to receive such a beautiful gift from Kim... she picked the perfect design for me!  I love the idea that Kim plans to send out all these RAK's for her birthday and I do feel so lucky to be a recipient of such a beautiful gift.... thank you Kim :o)

If you get a chance, pop over to Kim's blog and see all the gorgeous gifts she has been sending out. She has a page on her blog showing all of the finished gifts and who she has sent them to.  They are all just gorgeous :o)

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back with a finish..... whoo hoo!!


Til next time, happy stitching




Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful package you received from Kim. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts from Kim, Leonie... I love that she sent dog things to a cat person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet, sweet gifts from our friend Kim.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Leonie - I'm so happy you are pleased with your gifts. Enjoy, my friend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic gift, so carefully chosen. I am happy for you!
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts for you...I have been looking at the gifts other recipients received via your link,Wow what a talented lady Kim is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, even if it is with someone else's gift to you LOL
    Kin has been sending out some lovely presents this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous gifts from Kim - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts, i would almost think you like dogs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful gift from Kim. She knows how to spoil fellow stitchers, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)