I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Smalls SAL May 2016

Hosted by Stitching Lotus
Today is posting day for the Smalls SAL hosted by Stitching Lotus.  This month I don't have a lot to show you.... ;o(  That didn't take long did it - after that fantastic start last month!!

Anyway... here we go!

Finish #17
Trick or Treat - Pickle Barrel Designs
Just Cross Stitch - Halloween 2015 issue

Started 9 May 2016
Finished 18 May 2016
Stitched on a plain piece of 28ct linen using the called for DMC threads.  Nothing fancy about this one!

Only one finish so far this month - I am so close to finishing one more small but that will now be a hangover to next month's post (although you will see it in another post before then I am sure!)

I do have some WIP stitching to show you so I will be back again in the next couple of days with a final May stitching update.


Til then, happy Smalls stitching...
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. At least you have a finish, and it is really funny. I haven't had one in weeks but stitching on WIPs is just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little stitch - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great Small. Love the Green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥