I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Smalls SAL April 2016

Hosted by Stitching Lotus
Today is posting day for the Smalls SAL hosted by Stitching Lotus.  This is my first posting for this SAL... I have always watched from aside while people posted all their Smalls for the month and now I have decided to join in the fun.

During April I finished the following Smalls.  You have seen then all in previous posts so I hope that you don't mind seeing them again.

"Christmas Bauble"
Designer: Jody Rice (Satsuma Street)
Cross Stitch Stitch #208
Stitched for Christmas Ornie SAL Blog

Started: 5 April 2016
Finished: 6 April 2016
Stitched on plastic canvas with DMC threads

*************************************

"Halloween Portraits - Ghost"
Designer: Blue Ribbon Designs
Just Cross Stitch - Halloween 2015
Stitched for Halloween Ornie SAL Blog

Started: 6 April 2016
Finished: 6 April 2016
Stitched on plain 28ct Linen with DMC threads

*************************************

"With Love"
Designer: Lesley Teare
Free Gift - Cross Stitch Card Shop
Mother's Day gift for my Mum xx

Started: 7 January 2016
Finished: 15 April 2016
Stitched on 14ct Aida with threads included in free gift

*************************************

"Very Merry Christmas"
Designer: Medina Originals
Just Cross Stitch - Christmas 2015
Stitched for JCS SAL on Facebook

Started: 19 January 2016
Finished: 23 April 2016
Stitched on 32ct Belfast "Camofudge" from Stitches & Spice
with DMC threads

*************************************
That's all folks.... see you next month..

Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx





16 comments:

  1. A great start to your Smalls for 2016 SAL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the cute finishes Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choices for this month. It doesn't matter if we've seen them before, they are all worth another showing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great finishes. Glad you joined in the SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind seeing them again, especially as this is a dedicated Smalls post for a SAL. You've got to keep the momentum going now you've started though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your small finishes are so cute!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all the finishes! I'm still in love with the "with love" one. I really like how you finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty stitching, I like the `with love ´ design,

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the finishes are cute and beautiful. Welcome to the SAL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your finishes are really pretty!!! Glad you decided to join our group and welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to see all your smalls together in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always happy to see your lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute smalls!!!
    Really awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)