I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 1, 2016

March SAL Updates.... April Stitching Goals....

Hello! Easter has come and gone... as has our ocean cruise that we booked a year ago.... and now April has arrived!  I was trying to think of something silly to do for April Fools Day - but as I am a bear with a very little brain (Pooh Bear reference) which is not working properly lately, I gave up!!!

My update below is serious and I promise you not an April Fool's Day trick! :o0

So let's start with a bit of a recap of what I achieved in March and then we can move onto my stitching goals for April.

March SAL Update:

**JCS SAL (FB Group) - March: "Merry Christmas" (Designer: Samplers Not Forgotten) ü

**Christmas Ornie SAL Blog March Theme: Santa and his helpers - "Christmas Eve Delivery" (Designer: Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery) ü

**Halloween Ornie SAL Blog February Theme: Pumpkins - "Halloween Portraits - Pumpkin" (Designer: Blue Ribbon Designs) ü

**Stitch Maynia (FB group) update listed below
Monthly SAL's:
Monthly SAL: "It isn't easy being green" (anything green - fabric, thread or Spring related):  ü
- (Mostly) Monogamous March (stitch on one project for most of the month):  ü
One design for both SAL events: Moutons de saisons "printemps" (Designer: Collection Tra La La) - 2015 WIP finished :o)

Year Long SAL's:
Year of Starts! (12 monthly starts): I had three (3) starts and finishes in March (Christmas Eve Delivery; Merry Christmas; Halloween Portraits) ü

Brooke's Books Year Long SAL!: Finished Katie Kitty!!! 2015 WIP (will show pic in next post) :o)

2016 Chatelaine Shenanigans SAL: no change on my Chatelaine WIP.....

**Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2016 (DUCJC2016):
Modified to 31 starts & finishes 2016: to date I have 12 finishes for 2016 ü 

New SAL added in March....
Miribilia, Nora Corbett Designs SAL: (Nora Corbett Passions FB group) - 21 March to 3 April:
Stitching on Nora Corbett's Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer (plan is to finish this before 3 April)


April SAL Plans:

Miribilia, Nora Corbett Designs SAL: (Nora Corbett Passions FB group) - 21 March to 3 April:
Stitching on Nora Corbett's Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer (plan is to finish this before 3 April)

**Stitch Maynia (FB group) 
Monthly Themed SAL is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" - stitch on any designs that contains water and/or flowers
Colour-A-Day SAL (24th of month) "Purple Haze" - work only on the purple sections of a design on 24th April (this is a new event being added to the monthly SAL plans.... they keep adding more ideas all time -- crazy people!)

JCS SAL (FB Group): "Merry Christmas" (Designer: Medina Originals)

Christmas Ornie SAL Blog April Theme: Ornaments & Decorations

Halloween Ornie SAL Blog April Theme: Ghosts

Well that's it for today.... time for me to get back to work....  I do have another post scheduled for later today to show you a finished Katie Kitty... so stay tuned!

Til next time...


Take care and happy stitching
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. I really don't know how you keep up with all your SALs and goals! You achieved a lot in March so good luck for April too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute kitty, on to your next goal!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of ticks on that list - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your March goals. Good luck with April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was the ocean cruise Noni?! I have never done such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a lot of SALs and lists - I need lists but yours look amazing. I hope you enjoyed the cruise, any photos to share? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck achieving your goals sweetie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many ticks..you must have smoking needles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another busy month in the making. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great update, Noni, you will be busy in April! Lots of lovely projects to work on, you will have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)