I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Katie Kitty (Finish #12)

Another Finished Stitching Piece Happy Dance is happening..... plus it's Friday... another great reason for a Happy Dance!!  Tonight I am going to try and remember to take a picture of my Friday Night Frolicking before I start stitching.... 

But for now... I am back to show you my latest finish for 2016!

Remember way back in 2015 I started stitching on the Brooke's Books Advent Animals for the DUCJC2015 and then I picked it up again during the A-Z Challenge... well... I unfortunately I haven't touched them since then.... so the other day I decided to try and get at least one finished in March..

The last time that you saw Katie Kitty on 13th April 2015 she looked like this.... not a lot happening at all!!


However.... she is now finished and smiling....  Isn't she so cute?

Finish #12

I am stitching a number of these Advent Animals on the same piece of fabric - 32ct Belfast "Moonbeam" from Stitches & Spice.   Unfortunately neither photo shows how pretty light blue fabric is.... it looks grey and dark in the photos... Funny how different colours can look in photos!

As I mentioned earlier... tonight is Friday Night Frockling.. and tomorrow is Alphabet Club! So if I can get myself organised you should get another post or two show up in your blog feed over the weekend!

I am slowly catching up on emails and blog reading... Til then have a wonderful Friday night and a fantastic weekend!


Take care and happy stitching
Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I really like this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish! I think I was ready for #10 but I haven't worked on mine in a long time either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so colorful and funny :D Congrats on your finish!!!
    It's sad for us when we try to show the pretty color of our fabric and the pics won't help... I've been there too my friend! =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute finish, these little designs do make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another finish?! At this rate you'll have no WIPs left by the end of the year!!! Well done, she's really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the adorable finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifull finish, congratz
    The colors are wonderfull!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Katie Kitty is finished in all her beauty. I'm a fan of the Advent Animals and one day I want to stitch them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so cute! Looking forward to your next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the cute finish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Congrats on another finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie Kitten looks great! I would like to stitch these one day...
    Did you enjoy your frockle too? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely skating girl! Is she named Kailani? I give her a "10". This chart would be perfect for my Christmas ice-skating theme planned in 2015 rescheduled to 2016. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great finish, Noni, such a happy kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)