I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2016 - Update #3


Oops, I am so late with my GG post this month.  I completely forgot to post before we went away last weekend....

On with the update!

Moutons de Saisons "Printemps et ete" - Collection Tralala
Gift from Kaye from Kitten Stitching.  The original post of when Kaye gave me these charts is here.

Tralala Collection - Mouton de Saisons
The last time you saw, and I stitched on "printemps", was back in November 2015 .... I left the sheep and friends looking like this:

"Printemps" - 15 Nov 2015
At the beginning of March I decided that I wanted to get a 2015 WIP finished and, so that I could also make some ticks on my SAL to-do lists, I decided I would stitch on "printemps".  This WIP choice covers two Stitch Maynia SAL's - (Mostly) Monogamous March SAL and It's Not Easy Being Green SAL choice.

I took this WIP with me when we went on a 4 day sea cruise down the West Australian coast... but I didn't get a lot of stitching done.... but that's ok because I have been stitching on it over the Easter break and now it is finished!!!

Finish #11
"Moutons de saisons - printemps"
Collection Tra La La
I stitched this cute design using all DMC threads and the fabric is from Stitches and Spice - 28ct Cashel Linen Fairy Forest.

You many notice that this is Finish #11... which means that there must be another finish that you haven't seen yet... I will show you that in another post shortly!!

That's it for my very late GG post for March.


Til next time, happy stitching




Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

12 comments:

  1. I just love this design,a gorgeous finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really like these designs and you did a great job. Your fabric choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the too cute finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, just in time too! Love the long-legged sheep in this design. Very pretty colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on another finish. Gotta love those pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely little finish that you had for the GG SAL. I love these Tralala designs a lot. And they always have pinks and reds, great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable finish, those little sheepies are delightful and so springlike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratz on your finish!!!
    You done a awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)