I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Frosted Pumpkin... Christmas Eve Delivery

Back again.... I promised you another new finish and here it is....

Finish #10

This is my first ever Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery finish.  I have seen these designs around for ages on blogs and FB but never actually stitched one until now!  And I loved stitching on it..  it is so cute!  I will definitely be stitching another one of these designs at some point down the track....  This design was published in the Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015 magazine.

This cutie was stitched with DMC threads on a plain piece of 28ct linen from my stash.

"Christmas Eve Delivery" is my March ornie for the Christmas Ornie SAL blog and this finish means that I have ticked off another SAL from my March to-do list!! Happy Dances all round this month!

So that's it for now.... I am going to spend the last afternoon of the Easter break stitching on another 2015 WIP that I should get finished today.  I then need to start planning my April stitching... it's all go around here these days!!

Til next time.... I hope that you had a wonderful Easter... see you again soon


Happy stitching, hugs xx


24 comments:

  1. Cute finish. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Santa stitch,congratulations on finishing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Sounds like you are having a great stitchy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Adorable finish!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little Christmas piece..well done !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the oh so cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching, bravo, it looks like a stamp, I should use it for my next letter to the Père Noël! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Really adorable :)
    It's true, I'm seeing a lot of these designs around the blogosphere! Would love to stitch one too :) You made an adorable choice =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Cngrats on another neat finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Santa and great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super duper cute finish there Leonie... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute - I'll have to check out these designs.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm becoming quite a fan of Frosted Pumpkin recently, having never heard of them until the a few people started the Passport SAL this year. Santa's very cute! Another one crossed off your to-do list can only be a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another pretty finish that I have seen this morning on the Christmas Ornie blog. I love Rudolph with his red nose, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice finish!Wish I could get more done...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was so (so so so sooo) excited to find this issue in a thrift store. I even managed to find the other issue as well so two FPS pieces, I may die of joy. They're definitely in my To-Do list. Yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely design and perfect for the theme in March too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this one... It;'s so cute!!!
    I saw it on IG last week.. really cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)