I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Finish number 9!

Yes, that's right!  I am back with another finish to show you :o)

Finish # 9
"Merry Christmas"
Designer: Samplers Not Forgotten
Just Cross Stitch Magazine - Christmas 2015

Finished 12 March 2016
This very sweet Christmas design was the March ornie choice for the JCS SAL FB group.  I stitched this on a small piece of 28ct fabric called Sugar Cane Crunch from Stitches and Spice that I had left over in my fabric stash.  All the threads are DMC... of course... but the green is not the suggested green as surprise, surprise that one was missing from my collection!

I will eventually turn this into a pillow ornie but for the time being he will go into the finish folder waiting for that rainy day when the sewing machine comes out to play!

I am now stitching on my Christmas Ornie SAL Blog choice and hopefully I will be able to show you that one by the end of the week!

Don't forget this weekend is IHSW time.... Joyce has put up the sign up page on her blog so pop over and sign up!!


Til next time.. have a great week!
Happy stitching!
Hugs xx

25 comments:

  1. Hello Noni,

    A lovely finish, yes waiting for that rain here too!
    Your stitching reminds me of a Christmas stamp.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finish number 9!!!
    I was thinking of joining some FB SALs too ,however looks like the admins don't like me .My request to join Stitch Maynia group never got approved...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish and choice of green :). It turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finish,I love the little bird's Santa hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev is right, it looks like a beautiful Christmas stamp. Such a lovely little finish, Leonie. And congratulations on having the #9 already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely finish - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Good for you. It is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the adorable finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on another cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful finish! It's funny how I see these in magazines and I'm not interested, and then I see your finish and I want to dig out the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another sweet finish Noni. Let's hope it's not too long before we see it finish-finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. well no doubt about it, you are ahead of next christmas rush...lol
    what a sweet project

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely finish, Noni!! You're certainly and definitely going to be ready in time for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is an adorable finish--need to add that one to my "must stitch" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice finish. I like the colours you've chosen for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are very timely with your Christmas decorations! I think I'll start panicking in November as usual. :D Congrats on the new finish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty :) Congrats on your finish my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable stitch, love the fabric choice.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)