I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blue Ribbon Pumpkin

No, I haven't been entering gardening competitions and winning blue ribbons for my pumpkins... but I do have a Blue Ribbon Design pumpkin to show you!

And yes, that also means I have another finish for 2016....

Finish #8
This month's theme for the Halloween Ornie Blog is pumpkins.  I found the perfect quick stitch for this month... "Halloween Portraits" by Blue Ribbon Designs.


This little pumpkin is one of 6 or 7 designs included in the "Halloween Portraits" set.  Besides the cute pumpkin there is also a ghost, witch, black cat, crow, owl... plus a couple more that I can't remember... I will have plenty more to stitch over the coming months for my Halloween themes!  The designs were published in the Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2015 magazine.

Once I have stitched a couple more on this piece of fabric I will turn them into little pillow ornies... but the final finish may be some time off!! :o)

So that's it for today... all up to date with my posting again.  I still have a TUSAL and GG post to do this week so I will try and be on time for those posts later in the week....


Til then, happy stitching!
Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! He's a sweetie! Like the fabric too, it looks nice to work with!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pumpkin - your variegated thread worked really well on him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pumpkin! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish! I feel like I have this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's cute. I stitched him and his friends and made an octagonal box last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Noni, another cute Halloween finish and well done on being up to date with your posting - I am still waaayy behind but hope to close the gap a bit today. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol Noni....no punpkin pie either? :D
    What a cute lil pumpkin! I do love Halloween designs...it's positively my favourite stitchy Holiday.....even though it's not really big here!
    How will you finish him?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I got excited there for a moment Leonie... I thought you were a prize gardener!
    It's such a cute design - & there are some fab ones in that magazine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet finish. Enjoyed the 'H' post too.

    Reminder ... the draw for the tavelling Tra La La chart is up on my blog, closing date Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks real cute, your pumpkin. And somehow I have the feeling that I will have to buy the Halloween 2015 issue although I didn't have the intention to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cutie! Congrats on your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little pumpkin. I look forward to seeing the other ornies in this set - and the finished pillows at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovley cute design!!! congratz on your finish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)