I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

TUSAL Feb 2016 and another Finish!

TUSAL
ORT Report:
Yes.... I know... late again... but only by a couple of days this time!  So without further ado... here are the ORT's :o)

Jan / Feb 2016 ORT's
In the background you can see my Joyful World stitching.  I took this photo on Monday night and didn't get to post it until today... but that was a blessing in disguise as I can now show you this piece all finished!!

Finish #4:
The Snowflower Diaries - Joyful World SAL (January)
started 4 Jan 2016 - finished 9 Feb 2016
January was my Day 4 start for the Crazy Challenges and is Finish #4. I am starting to get used to these happy dances.... :o)

This delightful piece was stitched on a piece of linen that I had in my stash - it is a bamboo colour and was 28ct from memory.  All threads are DMC and I added some bling... the centre of the snowdrops and the 3 centre stitches in the border all have a clear bead added to them.  I now have February to complete and March will be released by the time you read this....

If you are interested in stitching these SAL pieces you will find the free designs on the Snowflower Diaries blog as well as on the FB page that she was set up specifically for the SAL.

So that's the latest... I do have a new start to show you but will come back in a day or so to give you a sneak peek on that one.  You never know it might be another finish by then!!


Til next time... happy stitching!
Hugs xx


********************
Essentially TUSAL posts are all about stitching and saving our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics. 

Next New Moon - 9 March 2016

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish
    Love and smiles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your finish. Let's see how more Happy Dances there can be by the end of February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Snowflower diaries piece is lovely -I love those designs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this one, omg it seems i have to add 12 designs on my to do list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great, another finish of a Crazy Challenge piece. And a lovely idea to add a little embellishment. I love bling, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your latest finish!
    This little SAL has come up with very sweet designs so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished this one also. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the Joyful Dance! This is such a great SAL. I am still resisting but living vicariously through you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love a good Happy Dance and this one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute design Leonie! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratz on your finish.. it's really lovely!!
    $ finishes in 2 months!!
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Januarys SAL is fabulous, looks a bit like mine lol. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥