I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop

Happy Valentine's Day

Jo from Serendipitous Stitching is hosting her annual Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop today.

The idea behind the blog hop is that we all send a photo of our Valentine's or love inspired stitching to Jo; she then sends the photos out to everyone who has joined in the blog hop... but only Jo knows who got what stitching pic!  It is now up to us to go hopping around blog land and see who has our pic - we then reveal ourselves as the Secret Stitching Sweetheart!

Below is the gorgeous Stitching Sweetheart pic that Jo sent me:

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop pic.... who is the mystery stitcher??
Isn't this just the most gorgeous piece of "heart" stitching?  I love the hardanger style heart at the bottom of the main heart.

Now I need to wait til the mystery stitcher reveals herself....

In the meantime, I am going to go over to Jo's blog and start the blog hop to see who received my Secret Stitching Sweetheart picture!  Please join us all over at Jo's blog - link is here

Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not.... enjoy your Sunday... and feel the love! 

Happy Stitching...
Hugs xx

23 comments:

  1. Indeed its a beautifully stitched heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning piece but not mine, sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty heart.Happy St Valentines Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, so happy. Stopping by at Jo's to see more gorgeous hearts. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! That is a beautiful heart, so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. "Only Jo knows" but Jo has forgotten who sent what LOL. As each one came in I gave it a number to keep it anonymous then I allocated the photos by number not by person!
    I do have a list to check though. If only to make sure no-one got sent their own photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Joli cœur" Very pretty heart, lovely work. Glad to visit you for Jo's Valentine Blog Hop. Keep searching my sweet heart. Happy Valentine day! Love. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely. It is not mine. ;) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty stitching! It's not mine! Happy Valentines Day!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hardanger, on my to do list, so beautiful indeed but sadly not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful heart, such gorgeous colours and beautiful Hardanger. I'm not your secret Stitcher but congratulations to who stitched this

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by from Jo's blog. Beautiful stitching from the mystery person. Kerry at http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by on the blog hop. What a beautiful piece! Great job to whoever stitched it. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I'm popping buy as part of the blog hop! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's mine! I finally found you and it. :) I'm glad you liked it. It was a freebie from Abi Gurden a few years ago and it might be available on her site now. (yes, it is, just checked) http://www.beesneedleworks.co.uk/designs.php

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that looks great! I love all the special stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a beautiful piece! Love all the various stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great heart that Tiff has stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just hopped in - what a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely heart stitched by Tiffany !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥