I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, January 18, 2016

TUSAL & Stitching Update

TUSAL

A new year, a new moon and a whole lot of new ORT's to collect!

ORT's December 2015 / January 2016
The picture shows all the ORT's from the last TUSAL pic to the other day in the small tin... the big tin is all of my 2015 ORT's.   I managed to collect quite a few last year... let's see what happens in 2016!

Stitching Update:

As I mentioned in my 2016 stitch goals post I am again doing the January challenges and a couple of other SAL's this year.  Below are the pictures from the last 14 days of stitching starts.















As you will probably notice most of these are little starts from my collection of magazine freebies... which means I should have lots of finishes this year!

Before I go, I must apologise as I haven't been around blog visiting for ages - I just don't seem to find the time at the moment but I am working on a plan to organise my spare time (what spare time!) so that I can fit in blog reading again......

Thank you to everyone that visits my blog and thank you for all the lovely comments everyone leaves.... I noticed that a lot of you liked my mention of Fantales from the "F" post so I think it might be giveaway time soon with the prize being "Fantales"! :o)

Be back soon with start #15 and more info on the previous starts as they become finishes....


Til next time, happy stitching



24 comments:

  1. All your stitching projects are so sweet
    I love them so much
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely starts Noni!
    Whatever do you do with all the orts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have all sorts of sweet stitching going on don't you?! That first little bunny is very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely new starts Noni. It seems a lot of stitchers are choosing more manageable starts this year, hoping for finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of pretty stitching in a single post! Great progress, I'm sure your 2016 orts container will be full in no time. I love the owl, yet every start is adorable. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your starts are so darn cute Noni. Love them all.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've chosen some very sensible starts this year Noni, and like you said, that should mean lots of finishes! I'll keep my eye open for lots of Happy dances! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely starts! Funny, i made the Kate knight kit too, and the bunny iwith the letter i recognize.....mmm...still have not finished it! Maybe this year.
    Love the owl, but i always love owls:-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely new starts. What a lovely selection you have chosen. I see the Joyful World SAL in there, quite a few bloggers have that on their list this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun selection of new starts. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection of new starts. I did notice there were a lot of magazine kits there!
    I think the Fantales giveaway is an excellent one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am doing a lot of littles this year so hopefully I will have more finishes! Love all the new starts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many lovely starts and the Kate knight kit was truly georgeos..I love stitching small designes so I truluy liked all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay so many pretty projects! I really love the pastel owl. As much as I like looking at everyone's daily posts I have to say I love the big post with all of the different pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty projects! Looking forward to seeing some (a lot??) as finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choices - I did the same a couple of years ago when I took part :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your stats are so lovely, and when they are finished they are all so perfect for cards and little gifts. And it won't take long until you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Noni, what a lot of Orts! You certainly have made a lot of pretty starts! I especially love the vase and flowers on day 7, but I also like .... no, I love them all!
    Batbara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great starts on everything and good idea to stick with small charts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots and lots of pretty new starts, my dear. Yes, sometimes it is hard to keep up with the blogging, isn't it? Sometimes, I feel it is like having another part time job - lol! That's okay, we all come and go at times - just look after yourself and keep stitching, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many new starts, so many wips!! But I'm sure you will finish them all very soon :D Cute choices!! And a good excuse to put those freebis into good use ;)
    Now.. what will you do with all those ORTs from last year?! :p

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your starts & cant wait for the finishes to roll off the needle :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ow sweetie same problem here!!!
    But I always catch up. it will only take a while..
    Now reading blogs older then 10 days... hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Foprgot to typ about your pueces, Most I saw on Instagram.. you choose very beautifull pieces!!I like them very much. Really hope this year you can finish a lot!!Will we get a post of all teh WIPs you still have left from 2015?? and with all you new one.. it will be a long post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)