I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2016 - Update #1


Yes, you guessed it!  GG is happening again this year..... I am hoping that this year I will finish the last couple of 2015 GG WIP's that I currently have on the go as well as have some new gifts to show you as the year progresses.

For today's post though I do have two gifts that I received over the last couple of weeks and a recap of two stitching gifts that I sent out after the December GG post.

First up is this beautiful gift from Nadine (Jocodine).  Nadine sent me this gorgeous Tilda Christmas Tree that she made - in each of the little packages and boxes there was a charm or button.... it is just delightful.  The Tilda girl even has a kitty!  Thank you Nadine... I absolutely love it :o)

Tilda Christmas Tree from Nadine
The second gift I received was part of the Christmas Card exchange that I mentioned on my Christmas Finishes post.

Package has the kitty seal of approval!
Included in the christmas package Mary sent a little Flower Owl kit which I have already started... so hopefully that means I will have a little GG finish next month!

Now a quick refresh... below are the two gifts I sent out in December last year......

Gift for Claire
Christmas Card for Mary (FB Thread Exchange Group)
Well, that's it for the first GG post of 2016.  I really enjoyed seeing all the GG posts last year and I know that this year will be even better.  If you pop over to Jo's blog and read her January GG post she has listed some fab stats on the 2015 GG SAL.


Til next time, happy stitching




Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

19 comments:

  1. The ornaments are gorgeous and you have received some lovely gifts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG should be buzzing this year with the amount of goodies exchanged over Christmas. Yours are lovely. I like your new blog theme too! It's very refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gifts given and received.It must have been such fun opning the little boxes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts given and received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and showing all your beautiful gifts.
    I love receiving handcrafted gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great presents exchanged. That last one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful gifts ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful gifts both received and given.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful gifts, both given and received
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect GG post! Gorgeous gifts; given and received xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. GG SAL is perfect for inspiring us more new ideas and testing creation with friends. xxx Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lucky you are to receive such beautiful things:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow weeeeeee I love your treeeeee! So lucky to be sent such a wonderful gift :D Well, I think all your stitching and gifts are fab :D Thank you for your posting ... it reminded me to do my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Handmade gifts are always so special, lovely ones you received and superb ornaments that were sent too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely gifts both sent and received!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely gifts to and fro! I'll look for the owl next month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful gifts both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, Leonie, what a wonderful post this is. I loved to see all these gifts that you received. Nadine sent you the most beautiful things, and that Christmas card from Mary was accompanied by such pretty stitching items.
    Your stitching for Claire and Mary was gorgeous. I'm totally in love with the little teddy bear you made Mary's card with. Can you tell that I love cute? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You send out beautifull pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥