I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2015 - Update #12


Well, here we are.... the last Gifted Gorgeousness SAL Post for 2015!  Where did this year go?

I started off the year with 6 charts that I chose to stitch for the monthly event and, as of today I have managed to finish 3 of the 6!
GG Finishes - 2015
50% hit rate!! Of the 3 remaining charts, 2 are almost finished and 1 is lagging sadly behind all the others!

Unfortunately I don't have a GG stitching update to show you this month so instead I would like to show you a gift that I received the other day.

A few months ago I took part in an exchange through the MS Lovers Blog and I sent off my exchange piece to Angele in the Netherlands.  What I stitched and sent to her I showed off in a previous GG post.... link is here.  Angele recently sent me a package from the Netherlands to say thank you for what I sent her but also to put a smile on my face because the package that my partner sent from Russia still hasn't arrived... some 4 months after posting it would seem to be still sailing across the oceans!

Smile Exchange Gift from Angele
This gorgeous gift certainly did put a smile on my face!! Thank you Angele ♥

Well, that's it for today's post.... I will be back again on 15th January 2016 with hopefully another GG finish!!

Meanwhile, don't forget to visit Jo's blog for the link ups to see what everyone else worked on this month!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx 




If you're not sure what this particular SAL is all about.... Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts this SAL - the link to my post late last year about the SAL is here.... but essentially this SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts. Love your GG finishes, they're so cute and cheerful, well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your 50% complete. Oh I hope your exchange still shows up. What a sweet gift from Angele though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, such a lovely gift for you. And the card is so cute. And these is it also counts for the GG SAL :))
    50% finished and two of the rest nearly finished is not bad either. Nice to see you again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing really well with your finishes. And what a lovely little parcel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts from Angele, so nice of her to send you a thank you for your exchange. Four months is a long time to wait for your parcel!
    I love all 3 of your little finishes, at least you have a head start on the other 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces!! Cute gifts from Angele:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gift I love the stitching. The reindeer is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a long time for an exchange to be in transit.... A wonderful gift from Holland, such pretty things that were chosen for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very welcome, loved your sweet exchange parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hopefully i'll have my act together a bit better next year & join in with GG, Leonie! Lovely work as always & how thoughtful for your missing parcel to be replaced!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on achieveing 50% of the target.
    I love what you received from Angele. I have stitched the camper van from this book . I love the small rocks with prints(if that what it is).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      They are heart shaped fridge magnets :o)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for taking part in GG this year and congratulations on your Happy Dances, at least you have something for next year!
    Angela's thank you is lovely, what a nice packet to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)