I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

TUSAL November 2015

web image
As I write this post I am watching the BBC News while they report on the terrible events that occurred in Paris overnight.  When we first heard the news this morning I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.... and now I can't believe what I am seeing.  My heart goes out to everyone in France.... I know the French people are strong and they will survive these horrible attacks, but I fear there are dark days ahead...

My TUSAL post today will be short as I am struggling with the words....

TUSAL Nov 2015
Today's picture has the ORT's sitting in amongst the poppies with my Paris snow globe.  As the new moon date was Remembrance Day (11 Nov) and my garden is full of orange Californian Poppies I planned to take my photo out in the garden today... Typically the remembrance poppy is red... but my red poppies didn't re-grow - one day I must get some more red ones in the garden!  I decided to also add my Paris snow globe this morning after the terrible news of what happened in Paris overnight....

Stay safe everyone.... Paris and France we love you and are praying for you...


Hugs xx


*********************
If you don't know (or haven't heard) about the 2015 TUSAL, Daffycat is again hosting the fun Totally Useless SAL (TUSAL).  Essentially we stitch and save our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's jar, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics.  Please head over to her sign up page and join in the fun!

New Moons - 2015
11th December

9 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to the people in Paris , I am so sad what is going on with the world today .
    These people are heartless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noni,our younger son is on holiday thousands of miles away in Asia,seven hours ahead of us and my first knowledge of what has happened across the English Channel was his text message this morning at 6am our time.Your post will echo so many other peoples thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all go about our daily lives not thinking that anything will happen to us. But it does, and to the innocent. Such terrible news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nightmare my country is living :(
    a real nightmare !
    we can't believe what we are watching on TV , real war scenes, awful pictures...but reality !!!
    We have to be united and fear mustn't take the first place
    my blood has been frozen in one second yesterday and I still feel strange inside
    the whole world has been hurt
    love from France sweetie, thank you for your concern
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying Noni. The evil running rampant in the world now is astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you understand the incomprehensible?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ŷour picture speaks many words.
    Such awful times and sorrowful events.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really terrible what happend in paris.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥