I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mini Finishes on Show!


Nope... sorry.... no Frolicking was had on Friday.... we went and watched Daniel Craig in Spectre.  I just can't go past a James Bond movie - they are always so good for a laugh, and this one proved to be a right giggle in places! :o)

So I may not have stitched on Friday night.... but I did get some stitching done over the weekend while watching the cricket match between Australia and New Zealand.  I know I should have actually gone to the cricket seeing as it is on at the WACA at the moment.... but then I wouldn't have been able to stitch, especially seeing as Saturday was a whopper of a hot November day - 40 deg C! Hottest November day in years and then we finished up with a couple of wonderful thunderstorms that night. Unfortunately one of the thunderstorms happened right when everyone was signing Happy Birthday to Prince Charles... oops....

Now as my title suggests I have finishes to show.... and I am very pleased to show you my finished Cats and Mice...

First up I want to show you my ABC Chats from Les Brodeuses Parisiennes...

When I last showed you these gorgeous little beauties on my TAC post I had just started on "C"

ABC Chats as at 7 November 2015
Now "C" is finished.....

ABC Chats "C" finished 15 November 2015
I also finally got off my backside and ordered all the missing threads that I needed to finish off "A" and "B"... so that's all three done and dusted!  Right now my TAC ABC Chats afghan looks like this:

ABC Chats as at 15 November 2015
Aren't they so cute?  That is 3 down.... only 23 more to go!!  I must try and make a start on "D" before the month ends.... but somehow I don't think that will happen as I have some other deadlines looming that I must get stitching for!

I have also finished the final mouse from the set of 3 Margaret Sherry Christmas mice that I started way back in January!


Now that they are all done I will try and get around to finishing them into a bell pull or something similar...


So that's it... Cats and Mice finishes..... it does feel good to be able to finally show something that is finished!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, those cats are so very, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finishes they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mice and your afghan is coming on so well.Congrats on your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh in Spectre I was not even in the movies but I will still do . I like James Bond really like , it's always fun and seasoned with lots of action . Beautiful embroideries you show us again today . The Cats ABC is so cute and then the mice , which are enchanting. Congratulations to the finished projects , you're right , it is always a good and satisfying Chill to have brought something to the end .
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute , love the kittens and the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cats and I love those cute little mice....

    ReplyDelete
  8. C is so darling all snuggled up and sleeping.
    Loving the little Christmas mice too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are adorable and beautifully stitched:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Those cats are so cute! And the mice. I love MS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bell pull idea! Very Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the afghan and the bell pull sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cute cute Noni!!!!! I love the kitties!
    I just can't get into the new James Bond movies.....I still think Roger Moore and Sean Connery!
    Hasn't this weather been crazy??? We've had two months of no rain ( we get summer rain )...No spring.... and temps in the upper 30s for weeks!!! And our first rains two nights ago came with hail and loads of damage!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute Noni!!!!! I love the kitties!
    I just can't get into the new James Bond movies.....I still think Roger Moore and Sean Connery!
    Hasn't this weather been crazy??? We've had two months of no rain ( we get summer rain )...No spring.... and temps in the upper 30s for weeks!!! And our first rains two nights ago came with hail and loads of damage!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those mouses are so cute.. cant wait to see your finish of them!!
    The kittens are so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, Leonie, these finishes are all so sweet. I love the C kittie, she looks so good with the letter. And the last Christmas mouse is just as cute as the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute stitches!! I love cats and the sweet Margaret Sherry designs--they always make me smile :)

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amei conhecer o seu blog, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!
    Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your little alphabet kitties are so cute! As are the MS mice, don't let them play together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh, those are all darling little cross stitch projects....aren't the mice cute?! We went to see Spectre on Friday as well....enjoyed it immensely :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The kitties are so pretty -I love all the Veronique.E designs. The mices are super cute .M.Sherry is still my favourites !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥